1. Before buying, you should carefully measure the size of the living room and the size of the furniture around to ensure the size of the coffee table required. If your living room space is large, you need a spacious coffee table. In addition, one end of the coffee table can be placed a bench, and the other end can be placed two stools, to make up for the blank.
2. If you have two or more sofas in the living room, a couple of coffee tables would be a good choice for handling goods conveniently. This way of placing is also convenient for sight moving.
3. For the family having children or that often entertains guests, an edge coffee table is the best choice, avoiding food, snacks, red wine, coffee scattered on the carpet. The coffee table height had better on the same level with the sofa cushions around, not higher than the height of cushions, if not it is not easy to put the cup. The height of the coffee table is usually 60cm.
4. If you don't want the coffee table to be the visual focus of the living room, you can choose a coffee table with a glass top, and the wood frame color is similar to the color of other objects in the room, so that you can disperse the vision.
5. If you want to make the living room more fashionable, then you can choose a metal frame and transparent glass coffee table, won't have the feeling that a bit cuts off.
6. For a living room with a seating around, a round coffee table is the best choice, regardless of the primary and secondary, to ensure that any direction can be touched.
Previous: No Information
Next: No Information