MDF plate full name: Medium density fiberboard.
Medium density fiberboard is the wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, the application of urea-formaldehyde resin or other synthetic resin, under heating and pressurization conditions of the density of 0.50~0.88g/cm3 range of plates, can also be added to other suitable additives to improve plate properties. MDF has good physical and mechanical properties and processing properties, can be made of different thickness of the plate, so widely used in furniture manufacturing, construction, interior decoration industry. MDF is homogeneous porous materials, its acoustic performance is very good, is the production of speakers, TV housings, musical instruments good materials. In addition, it can be used for ships, vehicles, sports equipment, flooring, wallboard, clapboard, etc. instead of natural wood, which has the advantages of low cost, simple processing and high utilization ratio, which is more economical than natural wood.
MDF is a man-made plank made of wood, small diameter, fast-growing material and bamboo and other plant raw materials, which is used to implement the sustainable development strategy of forestry.
1. The internal structure is homogeneous, the density is moderate, the dimensional stability is good, the deformation is small.
2. The physical and mechanical properties of the static bending strength, the internal bonding strength, the elastic modulus, the plate surface and the edge grip screw strength are better than the particleboard.
3. Smooth surface, easy to two times processing, can be pasted veneer, sliced veneer, paint paper, impregnated paper, can also be directly painted and printed decoration.
4. Medium density fibreboard large format, plate thickness can also be in 2.5~35mm range changes, can be produced according to different purposes.
5. Mechanical processing performance is good, sawing, drilling, tenon, milling, sanding and other processing properties similar to wood, and some even better than wood.
6. Easy to carve and milling into various types of surface, shape of the furniture parts, processing into the special edge of the edge can not be sealed directly paint and other finishing treatment.
7. In MDF production process to add waterproof agent, fire agent, preservatives and other chemical agents, the production of special-purpose MDF.